Monday 8 September 2008

BACK ON THE OLD RAILWAY LINE

Here's a quiz question : what's the difference in the two pictures ?? Yes quite right, the collie on the left can't sing !! Me - i'm in fine voice at the moment. Not sure if i'm a baridogtone or a dogtenor but I can fill the car with a variety of notes. Perhaps I can get recorded and you can all have me on your I Pods. What a good idea. We can call them I Dogs !! Back on the Railway line yesterday, first time there for a few weeks. Bit wet underfoot but a good healthy walk. Grandad did 3 miles. Dougal did at least 4. Now there was this rabbit sat on the path. It didn't notice me walking along so I changed gear gradually. Into 2nd, 3rd, 4th and then we're off. Top gear and flying. How I missed him I don't know but 6 inches is all I missed him by. Spent another five minutes buried in the undergrowth looking for him. If only...........Butchers Tripe dog food on special offer at the moment - looks like i've got a good supply in. Not much other news for you. Need some nice weather for a change.


No comments: