Sunday 14 September 2008

SAT NAV DOUGAL

Hello folks it's your old Doggy friend again. Been back in THE BIG WOOD this morning. Left poor old Grandad wondering where I was - must have been gone over half an hour but forgot to look at my dog watch. More rabbit chasing. Found several big holes where something has been digging. Maybe a badger ?? Anyway I eventually put in an appearance. Grandad says i've got built in satellite navigation as I always manage to find my way out. Thought you might like to see an up to date photo of me in the big wood. This is one of the few times that Grandad has found me looking in the trees. Anyway, there I am. Nice glossy coat you can see. Eee I look in reet good fettle !! (thats Yorkshire for looking well).
Its my birthday about now, don't know exactly when but I was born September 2004 so I am 4 years old. Thats 28 in human years !! No longer a pup.

No comments: