Thursday 18 September 2008

FRAISTHORPE BEACH


Last Tuesday (that was the 16th) Nanna and Grandad both came with me for a run on the beach at Fraisthorpe which is just south of Bridlington. The beauty of this beach is that it's long and flat and at low tide you have to walk a long way to get to the sea (as you can see from the picture) Well we timed it just right and I had a real good walk, and run, chased balls and had plenty of good fun. There are also lots of old sea defences and the remains of wartime "pillboxes" along the beach. Great for exploring. It was a nice fine day but still a cold wind so humans needed coats. I've got mine on all the time so a bit of wind didn't bother me. I also showed everyone that I can run through big puddles and don't mind the water !! Still couldn't catch a seagull though.

No comments: